More than century years’ experience makes Lennox as one of the giant manufacturer of HVAC system. For the first time Lennox introduced completely riveted joint furnace and got huge popularity from user community. This riveted joint furnace made an era in heating sector. Also Lennox offers many high efficient air conditioners for residential and commercial purpose. All credits goes to their dedicated staff and modern working platform.
Lennox has gas, oil furnace and due to high fuel cost peoples are now choosing gas furnace. Lennox gas furnace contains:
- Stainless steel made primary and secondary heat exchanger. Secondary heat exchanger works when excessive heats are needed.
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer.
- Dual fuel technology enables you to use gas or electric charge as fuel to operate the furnace.
- Energy Star rating means the selected furnace meets all the energy efficiency guideline of EPA.
- Comfort technology enhanced the heating performance and instantly gives warm comfort.
- Silent comfort technology reduces and controls the noise into a standard decibel.
- Fully insulated cabinet reduced the heat loss that creates positive impact on your monthly utility cost.
- Precise comfort technology automatically adjusts the fan speed and makes hot air balance in your room.
- Sure Light igniter ensures a successful combustion.
- Duralock Plus heat exchanger is simply durable than any other traditional heat exchanger.
- Solid steel cabinet and galvanized finish really looks great.
Lennox has large stock of air conditioner which is different in capacity and performance. The performance parameter set by SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. Lennox air conditioner contains:
– Precise Comfort technology.
– Variable capacity and inverter controlled operation that minimizes energy cost.
– Sun Source Solar technology. Energy Star certification.
– Silent Comfort technology.
This is a high time to buy a Lennox air conditioners. Lennox air conditioner is an ideal choice for homeowners and contractors. For any question about rates, installation times and warranty issues be comfortable to contact Tasa Air today!