If you own a property that does not have ducted heating or central air conditioning installed, fitting separate mini split units could be the most cost effective solution to your summer cooling needs. We can install these units in your home to provide independently controlled cooling in every room and for each unit, it will only be necessary to drill a very small hole in the exterior wall to which it is affixed. Ductless air conditioning installation is far simpler than installing a central air con system in an existing property, making it a popular choice among owners of homes that were built without ducted heating/cooling systems. Mini splits have a number of advantages over central cooling systems:
- Easier to Control – If you plan to spend most of your time in the living room on any given day, you can simply turn on the air conditioning unit in that part of your house and leave all the other units off. It really is very easy to control the temperature of individual rooms when using mini split air con units.
- Economical – Because you are only paying to cool the rooms that are occupied when you use mini split units, your utility bills are likely to be considerably lower than if you were to use a central ducted system.
- Quiet Operation – With ductless air conditioning installation, the indoor component of the mini split units can be located as far as 15 metres from the outside compressor, which means that it is possible to virtually eliminate the noise that is so often associated with this type of cooling equipment.
- Rapid Installation – As mentioned above, the installation process is significantly easier for ductless units than for central, ducted systems, a fact that could save you both time and money. The upheaval and cost associated with installing a centralised system in an existing property makes it an impractical proposition for most homeowners but mini splits offer comparable performance without all the hassles.
- Aesthetics – Whilst not as unobtrusive as a well-designed ducted system, the indoor components of mini split units are far more visually appealing than window air con units. The sleek, modern designs with digital display panels look very much at home in contemporary homes and their discreet appearance makes them a good choice for period houses too. Whatever type of property you own, our ductless air conditioning installation team will ensure that your new units are not an eyesore.
Further Information about Our Ductless Air Conditioning Installation Service
If you would like to find out more about this service or request a quotation for the installation of new mini split air con units throughout your home, please feel free to call at any time and we will be delighted to assist in any way we can. We cater to clients across the Greater Toronto Area, including Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill and Newmarket so no matter where you happen to live in the GTA, you can take advantage of our competitively priced ductless air conditioning installation service.